This information is for applicants applying in 2024 (March and September) for the 2025 certifying exam.
Please ensure you are looking at the correct information for YOUR application year!
DEADLINES and DUE DATES
- Part 1: Due no later than March 15, 2024:
- Professional history
- Proof of licensure covering all hours of professional history submitted
- Continuing education documentation
- The Part 1 application fee ($25)
- The link to the Part 1 application can be found in the application instructions.
- Part 2: Due no later than September 30, 2024:
- Completed Advanced Skills list
- A minimum of 50 Case Logs, covering patients seen between October 1, 2023 and September 30, 2024
- Three (3) examination questions
- Four (4) in-depth Case Reports
- The Part 2 application fee ($50)
- Letters of recommendation due no later than September 1, 2024 (link to form is below).
Links to forms:
Links to advanced skills lists can be found below. Links for exam question, Case Log, and Case Report submission can be found in the Part 2 Application Instructions packet (see link above)
Advanced skills: 2024 lists coming soon!
These lists are provided as a quick reference for the advanced skills. These are NOT the forms you will use to submit your advanced skills for consideration by the Credentialing Committee. Links to the submission forms are found in the Application Instructions.
If you would like to attach AIMVT's laboratory value reporting sheet as an appendix to your Case Reports, you may do so (it is not required). Click the button to download the form: