This information is for applicants applying in 2022 (March and September) for the 2023 certifying exam.
Please download this Application Instruction Packet for the guidelines and instructions for Part 1 of the 2022 Application:
ERRATA and UPDATES
- Please note: as of 10/215/2021 the Credentialing Committee has added the Approved Abbreviation "T1, T2, T3 ... etc." as an accepted abbreviation for neuroanatomic localization of lesions to the thoracic vertebral segments.
NEW!! Two-part application process
The AIMVT Executive Board, in consultation with the Credentialing Committee, has implemented a two-part application process. This will apply to all applications in 2022 and beyond:
- Part 1: Due no later than March 15, 2022:
- Professional history
- Proof of licensure covering all hours of professional history submitted
- Continuing education documentation
- A small sampling of four (4) Case Log entries
- Part 2: Due no later than September 30, 2022:
- A minimum of 50 Case Logs, covering patients seen between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022
- Three (3) examination questions
- Four (4) in-depth Case Reports
- Letters of recommendation due no later than September 1, 2022 (link to form is below).
Links to forms:
These lists are provided as a quick reference for the advanced skills. These are NOT the forms you will use to submit your advanced skills for consideration by the Credentialing Committee. Links to the submission forms are found in the Application Instructions.
|2022 AIMVT Small Animal IM advanced skills reference list|
|File Size:||148 kb|