This information is for applicants applying in 2022 (March and September) for the 2023 certifying exam.
The Application Instruction Packet for the guidelines and instructions for the 2022 Application will be available October 1, 2021.
NEW!! Two-part application process
The AIMVT Executive Board, in consultation with the Credentialing Committee, has implemented a two-part application process. This will apply to all applications in 2022 and beyond:
- Part 1: Due no later than March 15, 2022:
- Professional history
- Proof of licensure covering all hours of professional history submitted
- Continuing education documentation
- A small sampling of four (4) Case Log entries
- Part 2: Due no later than September 30, 2022:
- A minimum of 50 Case Logs, covering patients seen between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022
- Three (3) examination questions
- Four (4) in-depth Case Reports
- Letters of recommendation due no later than September 1, 2022 (link to form is below).
Links to forms:
Links to the 2022 forms will be available on October 1, 2021
NOTE: these lists are the 2021 Advanced Skills. Updated lists will be available on October 1, 2021
These lists are provided as a quick reference for the advanced skills. These are NOT the forms you will use to submit your advanced skills for consideration by the Credentialing Committee. Links to the submission forms are found in the Application Instructions.